Pre- & Post-Conference Webinars.
Pre- and Post-Conference Content from Our Sponsors.
Not only are our generous sponsors supporting the conference itself, but they’re also putting together some FREE content in areas of their expertise to help us build resilience as we head into this year’s conference and to keep it going after our conference officially ends. Check out the following from our Premier and Accessibility Sponsors:
- Friday, September 24, 11:00-11:30 AM – The Art & Science of Retaining Digital Donors (with Accessibility Sponsor Bloomerang)
- Wednesday, September 29, 10:00-10:30 AM – Retirement Plan Trends & Best Practices (with Premier Sponsor Cornerstone Independent Asset Management)
- Thursday, September 30, 2:00-2:30 PM – How Can AmeriCorps Get Thing Done in YOUR Community? (with Accessibility Sponsor PennSERVE)
- Thursday, October 28, 11:00-11:30 AM – Coming Soon! (with Accessibility Sponsor My Benefit Advisor)
- Thursday, October 28, 1:00-1:30 PM – Coming Soon! (with Accessibility Sponsor Harbor Compliance)
The Art & Science of Retaining Digital Donors.
Friday, September 24, 11:00-11:30 AM (with Accessibility Sponsor Bloomerang)
This session will help you discover how to maximize the retention rates of your digital donors as a key part of a strong, resilient fundraising strategy. We will examine the attributes of online donors and outline the retention strategies that work best for this slice of your donor database.
Retirement Plan Trends & Best Practices.
Wednesday, September 29, 10:00-10:30 AM (with Premier Sponsor Cornerstone Independent Asset Management)
Resilience is built upon a foundation of many things, not the least of which is having tools in place to cope with change. This has always been the case when it comes to planning for our financial futures when we exit the workforce. So how can employers invest in retirement resilience for their staff? Let’s find out with investment consulting firm Cornerstone Independent Asset Management!
How Can AmeriCorps Get Things Done in YOUR Community?
Thursday, September 30, 2:00-2:30 PM (with Accessibility Sponsor PennSERVE)
Join PennSERVE to learn about AmeriCorps and how you can design an AmeriCorps program to serve your community. Find out about AmeriCorps grants and learn the essentials of AmeriCorps program development. Assess your organizational readiness and get tips for writing a successful AmeriCorps grant application.
Check Out More Sessions.
Each day of the virtual conference will feature workshops in the following workshop tracks: Advocacy, Building the Plane While Flying It, Caring for Ourselves & Each Other, Fundraising & Communications, and Leading through Change.